Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thrash Bike/ Windells

Last weekend was the Thashbike contest down in San Diego, CA. We sent down team rider Billy Lewis and he ended up winning the the ditch contest! Joe Perrizo also tied for "Ripper of the Day" for park.

Honestly I am not really that surprised that Billy did so well... This is why,

Photos by TKC









Be sure to check out more photos here.

A few weeks ago I got to go ride the Windells skate park near Mt. Hood, OR and I managed to snap a few pics. Phil and I had the whole place to ourselves which was something I really haven't experienced before! All I have to say is any one who is able to attend their camp is extremely lucky and in for a good time.





Here are some quick clips...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home